Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of your test. This gives you plenty of time to check in and pass security.
We start the first module: Reading and Use of English at 9.00am, followed by the Writing then the Listening test which is finished by 1:40pm. The length of each module varies according to the level.
The speaking test takes place sometime in the fortnight prior to the written tests.
You must bring your valid passport for identification purposes. If you do not have your passport you will not be able to take the test.
• Pencil (no mechanical pencils), pen, eraser and sharpener
• Digital devices (mobile phones, iPods, digital watches, etc.)
• Analogue watch
• Wallets and keys
• Jackets, hoodies, scarves, gloves
• Baseball caps, beanies, hats or hoods
• Cases for pens or glasses
• Pieces of paper
• Highlighters, rulers and correction fluid
• Any cans or coloured liquids
• Food of any kind
A locked bag room is available for candidate’s belongings, please note that NETC is not responsible for loss or damage of personal items. Please leave valuables at home.
Courses are delivered by Navitas English (Navitas English Services Pty Ltd ACN 002 069 730), CRICOS Provider Code 00289M; The Certificate IV in TESOL is delivered by ATTC (Navitas English Pty Ltd ACN 003 916 701), CRICOS Provider Code 00031D. Courses in Victoria are delivered by Hawthorn-Melbourne (Hawthorn Learning Pty Ltd ACN 124 208 171) CRICOS Provider Code 02931G